Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The blog posts that have been completed by my Walden class are quite well done and, as always, cover a myriad of educational topics! Have I mentioned FETC (the Florida Educational Technology Conference)? It is the largest educational trade show in the Southeastern United States and will take place  January 23rd - 26th at The Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. I will be attending this year and look forward to blogging and reporting to the class from the conference!

3 comments:

  1. That conference sounds interesting. Wish I lived closer. Dr.Hertz, let me know if you hear of any good conferences in Europe.

    Have fun,
    Alexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this conference, will they have the latest software for you to practice with? How about hardware? I love to see what the newest tools are about. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be going to the CUE conference (California'a largest educational technology conference) in March. I can't wait! I will also report back anything interesting!

    ReplyDelete